AroVideo Gift Vouchers
“More Like a Gift Than a Voucher”
Available in simple $20 denominations, the AroVideo Gift Voucher is a voucher like no other, available for both online and in-store use, and for both sales and rental items.
Although optimised for online use, the voucher is an actual paper voucher that comes in its own customised envelope.
Paying homage to the old NZ bank note (front) and the old-school bank cheque (back), it's designed to bring an extra :-) to the lucky recipient!
How it works
Buying Vouchers Online
- One (or more!) vouchers can be ordered online (above) and will be delivered either to the purchaser or a third party giftee.
Simply enter your name or the person you wish to gift in the Delivery Address details at the checkout.
- Vouchers can be delivered anywhere in New Zealand. A $1 per voucher postage-and-handling fee ensures that your gift is delivered in mint condition.
Redeeming Vouchers Online
Simply enter voucher serial number(s) on the Payment Details page of the online checkout.
When the voucher is redeemed for DVDs ordered online, our standard freight charge of $1 per item is waived. (Note: Freight is re-calculated once you’ve entered voucher serial numbers.)
Vouchers can be redeemed for DVDs or AroVideo rental services, including our popular Round-Trip concession card.
When redeeming vouchers online for items that are less than the value of the voucher(s), the difference will be retained in the form of a My-Aro credit (held in your My-Aro account).
My-Aro credits are automatically used when you place future orders, so long as you are logged-in to your My-Aro account.
If you don’t have one already, you can open a My-Aro account here.
Buying and/or Redeeming Vouchers In-Store
- A voucher can be bought over the counter (just like the olden days), and can be redeemed for goods held in stock or ordered in.
- Vouchers can be redeemed for rental items or products (like our in-store 10-Trip card), or a combination of sales and rental items.
Fine print (that you should read)
- Once the code has been entered and redeemed for goods, the voucher serial number is invalidated.
- Once goods have been received, the voucher itself can be discarded, framed and hung on the wall, or even made into a paper dart, but should not be gifted to anybody else!
- Valid vouchers have an official serial number and are signed by an AroVideo staff member.
- Vouchers redeemed in-store become the property of AroVideo.
- AroVideo reserves the right to decline honouring vouchers where invalid or subject to misuse.