Films to Buy on DVD
- Lodger, The (1926)
- The first notable Hitchcock, this silent variant of the 'Jack the Ripper' features a memorable turn from Ivor Novello and some spine–tingling…
- Silent Films Of Alfred Hitchcock, The (1927-1929)
- Two of Hitchcock's early films showcasing the best from the Master Of Suspense during his silent era.
THE RING: A boxer must compete with a rival…
- Man Who Knew Too Much, The (1934)
- Peter Lorre stars in this original version as the villain who kidnaps an innocent man's child to ensure his silence. Budget limitations are overcome…
- Secret Agent, The (1936)
- Peter Lorre plays a reluctant officer assigned to kill a WW2 spy. Good Hitchcock fare from his early career.
- Lady Vanishes, The (1938)
- Prime British Hitchcock, tracks a brilliantly–plotted mystery of an old lady's disappearance on a trans–Europe train, with…
- Jamaica Inn (1939)
- Minor Hitchcock item about pirates and smuggling in Olde England.
- Suspicion (1941)
- One of Hitch's first American films uses the artificial charms of Cary Grant to strangely sinister effect, as a manipulative playboy whom wife Joan…
- Hitchcock Collection Volume 1 (Saboteur, Shadow of a Doubt, Rope, Rear Window, The Trouble With Harry, The Man Who Knew Too Much (1955), Psycho) (1942-1960)
- Excellently–presented box–set with eight of Hitch's best early suspensers.
$50 $37.50, $75 $56.25
- Alfred Hitchcock - The Masterpiece Collection (1942-1976)
- Velvet–lined box set contained eleven chilly classics from The Master of Suspense.
Set includes: Psycho, Vertigo, Rear Window, The Birds,…
- Shadow of a Doubt (1943)
- Teenager Teresa Wright is thrilled when relative Joseph Cotten comes to stay, then less so, gradually realising Uncle Charlie may be a psychopathic…