- Cry of the Bewitched / Vampire Bat, The (1933-1956)
- Dir. Frank Strayer, Alfredo Crevenna
Feat. Fay Wray, Lionel Atwill, Melvyn Douglas…
- A double feature of low–rent but worthy horrors:
The Vampire Bat (1933) Directed by Frank Strayer – An eerie suspenser in which a mad…
- Devil Is A Woman, The (1935)
- Dir. Josef von Sternberg
Feat. Marlene Dietrich, Lionel Atwill, Cesar Romero
- Set during Carnival in turn on the century Seville where a temptress comes between a young revolutionary and his old friend.
- Great Waltz, The (The Life of Johann Strauss) (1938)
- Dir. Julien Duvivier
Feat. Fernand Gravey, Luise Rainer, Lionel Atwill
- The lIfe story of Johann Strauss is given a rich if somewhat corny treatment in this otherwise well–mounted musical biopic.
- Son of Frankenstein / Ghost of Frankenstein (1939)
- Dir. Rowland V Lee, Erle C. Kenton
Feat. Basil Rathbone, Boris Karloff, Bela Lugosi…
- A double feature of horrors from Universal Studios, the third and fourth films respectively in the FRANKENSTEIN series.
Son of Frankenstein (1939)…
- Johnny Apollo (1940)
- Dir. Henry Hathaway
Feat. Tyrone Power, Dorothy Lamour, Edward Arnold…
- Elegant crime drama stars Tyrone Power as a well–heeled graduate who resorts to underworld activities to assist his imprisoned father.
- Secret Weapon, The (1942)
- Dir. Roy Neill
Feat. Basil Rathbone, Nigel Bruce, Lionel Atwill…
- Basil Rathbone and Nigel Bruce play the definitive Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson, in this updated (to the 40s) version of the original Conan Doyle…
- Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man (1943)
- Dir. Roy Neill
Feat. Lon Jr. Chaney, Patric Knowles, Ilona Massey…
- Unique 'dual sequel', following both THE WOLF MAN and GHOST OF FRANKENSTEIN. In this episode, the hairy Chaney seeks out the Doctor for a cure, but…